To submit an item for sale, contact the webmaster and provide the text exacty as you wish it to appear. Items will be removed after 60 days unless requested otherwise.
Have the below TR3 parts for sale. Make offer. The new ones were purchased from Moss. The hub came off my car
and the outer race is loose. The catalogue shows that the Oil Pressure Line, Vacuum Line, and Diff Gaskets are
compatible with TR2, 3, and 4. Gaskets did not line up properly with bolt holes on my car so I made my own.
Moss Catalogue #
· 182-530 Break line: Right Hand Rear x1
· 588-220 Break line: Left Hand Rear x1
· 588-710 Break/clutch lines: Bridge Pipes Front (go from master cylinders to reservoir) x2
· 376-170 Pipe, Oil Pressure to Gauge (Tr2, 3, 4) x1
· 371-960 Vacuum line (TR2, 3, 4) x1
· 697-240 Gasket, Rear Differential Cover (Tr2, 3, 4) x2
· 661-331 Front Hub for Disc Wheel, with studs. Outer race loose (maybe someone knows how to make race
· "Like new" TR3 hubcaps. I already have the centre medallions
TR3 Parts For Sale
Like new Roll Bar from TR6. Includes all Bolts and Backing plates for mounting. Asking $225.00
Contact Dave Anderson 1-360-490-2687.
TR6 Roll Bar
TR6 piston +.020" AE brand, new in box with rings. $30.
Berry Price PH-(541)926-5710
Single TR6 Piston For Sale
Transmission appears complete, but missing parts associated with the shifter assembly and the throw out fork is gone as well.
Asking $125, but reasonable offers considered. Contact Kyle at firstname.lastname@example.org
TR7 5 speed core transmission for sale
1981 TR8 fuel injected, air conditioning. Has 89,000 miles. New cam, lifters, timing chain & gears, reconditioned radiator & fuel tank. This car is my daily driver, runs perfect, all factory original only 320 made in 81. price $4,900. Call Brian at 503-805-1340.
1981 TR8 Fuel Injected
1981 TR7 For Sale
Black with new black top, 14” wheels - custom, 215X60X14 tires,
229 V6 Chev - Highly modified, Automatic Turbo 350 Transmission,
8” Ford differential, Headers, trunk rack.
British Auto Works recently gave the car a complete going over and everything is in great running order. $9.500.00
Contact: Richard D. Smith (503) 635-6001, Smith5664@comcast.net
1974 TR6 Parts
· Long block engine with approximately 50K miles on it. Asking $500.00.
· Carburetors and intake manifold. Asking $150.00.
· Gearbox with J-Type OD. Asking $400.00.
· Differential. Asking $200.00.
Monza exhaust from 1975 TR6. Asking $75.00.
1974 TR6 Parts for Sale